Happy New Year!
This 2015 has been a really tough year for me but like always I try my best to learn from the difficult situations that I face.
Art: I painted the background and edited it.
- Things won’t always go your way and that’s okay.Even if you plan everything perfectly, sometimes things won’t just go your way. That’s okay, sometimes things won’t go your way because something better is coming.
- Independence. I learned how to be independent, I always depended on people around me and when everybody left me, I was really devastated. I felt lonely and depressed but despite everything the pain made me stronger. It made me realize that I can be on my own and I can stand on my own feet.
- People have limits. It’s okay to feel bad, it’s okay to feel stressed, it’s okay to feel angry. Just don’t let it consume you.
- You’re not always gonna be right.Even if you’re right most of the time that doesn’t mean you’re always right. Sometimes you need to accept that you’re wrong and face the truth and the consequences of your actions.
- People will one day leave you. Most people in your life will leave you no matter how much they promise you that they will stay. Be prepared for these moments. They will always come and when they do, they will always teach you how to be independent.
- Don’t let anybody define you.If you let people completely define who you are, you would lose sight of who you really are. You will feel lost and you won’t know yourself anymore but going through this will really make you realize that nobody can ever define you but you.
- It’s okay to feel lonely sometimes. You will feel like the world turned it’s back on you and that’s okay.
You’re only human after all.
- Help will always be there. You don’t have to curry the burn all alone. Some people out there will always be willing to help, its not easy finding them but sometimes they will just come when you really need them. If they don’t maybe that’s life teaching you a lesson on your own.
- Things will always get better. Don’t lose hope. It may take long to recover from deep wounds. Weeks, months, years even but that doesn’t mean those wounds won’t heal. Sure they may leave scars but those scars will make you stronger and they will always remind you of all the things you’ve been through and how you over came them.
Forgive people that hurt you, Forgive yourself. The burden of the anger and sadness will only drag you down.
Hope you have a wonderful year ahead of you my dear readers!